TMBG: Particle Man TMBG: Particle Man

Great

It was a great movie, but I could see no error with the C++ program except perhaps it didn't include "using namespace std;" and still did not use ".h" 's in the includes. However, I don't know how the program was set up before that so oh well. Also, cstdlib.h was never used....
Like it matters, ah well :P

Salad Fingers Episode 5 Salad Fingers Episode 5

An... interesting movie

If my assumptions are correct, then I think that Salad lived in his own made up world. When he responded for the girl while he was chewing I think showed that he did not believe that she existed in reality, only in his world. When she spoke after him not "making" her do so, the world he had lived in and known for so long was utterly shattered.

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

Why make this?

Does it matter if you are as good as the other author in making video? I am sure many people could have done as well or better. Is it really neccesary to take an idea, and make a near replica of it? I think that perhaps you should have spent your time on creating an origional flash rather than this. If the world just spent its time on recreating the same thing over and over again, just to show that they could do it too, where would we be? Not very technologically advanced at all, I would think.

If you so wish to copy something, at least make a better version of it, so that we may have something new to see.

QWERTY Warriors QWERTY Warriors

Very Good

It was a very good game, reminicient of Typer Shark, without the letter-changing sharks (so annoying). However, one problem that exists in this game is the fact that 2 soldiers can walk together at the same rate so close to each other that you cannot distinguish their words, thus disabling you from killing either and ending the game unless you can guess one of them out of the couple letters you can make out.

Other than that, very nice game.

Clash'N Slash v2 Clash'N Slash v2

Great game... except for those cheaters

The game was pretty good. I got a highscore place of 10. Well, it is actually 3rd place, because there are 7 cheaters. How could one get 999999996 points at level 1? Or even 103,516,418 at level 6, when the next highest, non-cheater is 15,321,938 with 6****?

Their scores need to be cleared from the highscore list.

Life of a fish Life of a fish

Interesting

The bosses are a good twist. I am not so sure about the shark though, he keeps killing me... :P
Personally, I enjoy these games even though I utterly suck at them.

In my opinion, the game is not easy. Of course, that opinion after my previous statement is worth much less. Also, it is humorus to hear the EverQuest leveling sounds or the "Double Kill" or "Multi-Kill" from... well, whatever game that is from.